Elevator Program Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Summary of Responsibilities:
As an Elevator Program Manager, you will serve as technical expert and consultant for matters concerning the General Services Administration's Vertical Transportation Program.
As an Elevator Program Manager, your duties will include:
- Interact with private industry partners over issues involving extensive costs, complexity, and strategic importance.
- Provide leadership and oversight to federal government project managers and Contractor(s) for all Vertical Transportation (VT) program issues.
- Direct semiannual and annual VT performance inspections as required by the ANSI/ASME Code.
- Serve as a technical expert, consultant, and advisor to center engineering organizations, contractors and other activities on issues pertaining to the Vertical Transportation Program.
- Report findings and direct appropriate corrective measures.
- Communicate with customers regularly effectively and proactively to ensure the end product/service meets customer expectations.
- Provide technical expertise regarding the latest editions of policies and procedures with respect to inspection, operation, maintenance, replacement, repairs, and modernization of VTE.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Applicants must possess or be able to obtain within six months of employment a current, valid Qualified Elevator Inspector (QEI) Certification from an entity accredited by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Additional Requirements are listed on the application website.
To apply, visit https://www.usajobs.gov/job/629359700?utm_medium=email%26utm_source=govDelivery
For further information, contact:
Contact: Zachary Ehlenbeck