Contact: EmelSummary of responsibilities:
Install modular rail systems to residential staircases (indoor, outdoor) Install and test transformer wiring and power supply. Install carriage and seat to rail systems and complete diagnostic checks. Troubleshoot and service any/all components of
Contact: Kendra ColeySummary of responsibilities:
Right Way Elevator Maintenance has immediate opening for an Elevator Technician/Mechanic. Job duties include: Service/Repairs/Modernizations/Maintaining elevators, platform lifts and stair lifts. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Linda BonneySummary of responsibilities:
Division of Garaventa Lift
We are a major international accessibility lift and elevator manufacturer/supplier looking for a licensed Elevator Mechanic for our New England region. The ideal candidate must possess licenses in NH and MA.
- Installation and service of accessibility elevators and lifts for a variety of applications (commercial, residential, municipal and more)
- Maintain tools, company vehicle, equipment and keeps parts and supplies organized and stocked
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with contractors and customers
- Ability to lead and be part of a team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Elevator Licenses or Lift licenses preferably in MA, NH, RI, ME and/or VT
-Travel within assigned territory with occasional overnight travel
- Valid and clean Driver’s License Required
- OSHA 10 Hour minimum certification and 30 hour preferred.
- Driver’s license and Background Check required
- Drug Testing
Resumes can be sent to:
Lbonney@garaventausa.com or faxed to: 603.821.0771
Contact: Sara FairchildSummary of responsibilities:
Maintenance Technician: schedule preventative maintenance route weekly, clean and inspect safely. Adjust, repair or replace as needed. \r\nService Repair Technician / Construction: Adjust, repair and replace all equipment safely and efficiently. Texas.
SCHAEFER Canada is seeking a General Manager to be responsible for operational stability, success and growth of the North American subsidiary of our International Company with headquarters in Germany.
Minimum 7 years elevator industry experience, minimum 3 years senior management/GM experience.
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to:
• Collaborate with internal leaders to optimize their respective departments
• Engage with customers and prospects to grow the business
• Take responsibility for financial planning and control, including profit and loss (P&L)
The general manager will direct and coordinate the activities of multiple local departments, including manufacturing, operations and sales thereby working towards achieving overall organizational goals by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers:
• Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
• Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Confers with head office and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
• Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
• Oversees manufacturing and materials departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
• Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
• Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
• Actively leads and participates in sales and marketing activities including conferences, customer meetings and sales process management
• Business Acumen.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Manufacturing Process Management.
• Sales Management.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Project Management.
• Strategic Thinking.
This role manages and directs staff in sales, engineering, quality, materials, manufacturing and human resources. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. This includes management recruitment, training, reviews and terminations of staff.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas that require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. For the most part the employee will be exposed to ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Position and Salary
• This is a full-time position
• Salary is commensurate with experience
• Benefits package is available
Occasional local travel is expected with this position. The applicant must hold a valid passport and be able to legally travel in Canada, the US and Europe.
Education and Experience
• Business Degree (MBA preferred)
• GM or similar position experience: 3+ years
• German language proficiency or familiarity is an asset
Applicant must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SCHAEFER is a well-established and consistently growing company in the elevator pushbutton industry that currently employs approximately 200 people worldwide. The North American subsidiary, located in beautiful Vancouver, Canada, operates as a satellite office with a growing staff of approximately 15.
At SCHAEFER we design, engineer and manufacture in-house because we are driven to be the best in everything we do. Our innovative German engineering sets our company apart and our unique designs provide a significant competitive advantage.
Industry leadership is our goal. To us that means offering “one-of-a-kind” products, outstanding service performance and ongoing creativity. It also means continuous innovation, excellent product quality and superior customer relations. We are proud that SCHAEFER has delivered on these leadership goals for 50 years! For more information about the company, please visit our website at https://www.ws-schaefer.de
Apply for this opportunity
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format to: SchaeferCanadaCareers@gmail.com
Contact: CorrieSummary of responsibilities:
Attention Elevator Mechanics! This is NOT your typical ad because we are NOT your typical company. Vertical Options is a place where you are not just a number. Check us out!!
Discover and experience our unique and one-of-a-kind working environment. We believe this is how a workplace should be! Just ask our employees - they love it here!
Due to our company's incredible growth with exciting upcoming opportunities just around the corner, we are now looking for an additional highly skilled elevator mechanic who is a hard worker, reliable, has excellent integrity, team focused, and has a positive attitude. It is important that the mechanic we hire desires and appreciates being a part of a wonderful team that cares.
Our company proudly offers a competitive wage and benefit package as you will see below.
Our excellent wages and benefits are very important; however, we feel that our value, as a company, greatly lies in our character and unique environment. You will find us to be genuine, caring, and a refreshing change from what you may be accustomed to.
We proudly offer the following excellent benefit and wage package:
Here is what we expect from the selected candidate(s):
We are a locally owned, family ran business. The owners are truly good-hearted people who are a joy to be around. They work very hard for the company, customers, and their employees. They have the utmost integrity and care resulting in satisfied customers and employees who appreciate being a part of their company. If this sounds great and refreshing to you, please call Corrie at (509) 951-6416 from 7:30-4:00 p.m. (PST) M-F. Also, please provide your resume and copies of certificates. We are excited to talk to you!
We are an EEOC Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, or disability.