Posted on: July 14, 2021
Summary of Responsibilities:
Country Home Elevator and Stair Lifts is a rapidly growing Residential & Commercial Elevator Installation & Repair Company, that is headquartered in Brighton, Missouri, and currently operates in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Illinois. If you are currently a certified Elevator Mechanic and looking to work for a growing company with an exciting future, then we would love to speak with you.
You must meet the requirements listed below, have the willingness and ability to travel overnight 3-4 days per week on a consistent basis, and be willing to work overtime on a weekly basis, if needed.
Prescreens will be either be done by phone or video. In-person interviews may be held in Brighton, MO during normal business hours.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Oklahoma Driver's License with appropriate class for position, or ability to acquire one within 30 days of hire
• Acceptable driving record – Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) required at time of hire
• Good references
• Overnight travel is a requirement of the position
• Ability to work overtime each week, if needed
• Ability to meet physical demands of job which includes, but not limited to, the following: consistently lifting 100 lbs. throughout the day, climbing up & down ladders/stairs, and lifting objects over your head.
• OSHA 30 certification, or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive wages commensurate with experience
• Health Insurance premiums 100% PAID for Employee after 60 days of employment
• Vision/Dental premiums 50% PAID for Employee after 60 days of employment
• Life/AD&D policy premiums 100% PAID for Employee after 60 days of employment
• Health Insurance options for spouse/dependents/family offered at additional expense
• Travel expenses paid by the company
If you are interested, please contact:
Kris Johnson, Office Manager
Country Home Elevator & Stair Lift
Ph: (417) 376-4009
1549 E. 559th Rd, Brighton, MO 65617
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Contact: Kris Johnson, Office Manager