Posted on: August 19, 2021
Summary of Responsibilities:
1. One-year certificate in electrical wiring from a college or technical school and at least one-year related experience; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have basic computer skills as well as the ability to learn and operate in an ERP environment is required. Add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability of perform basic calculations using a calculator. Must be able to read and use tape measure.
2. Demonstrates values of honesty and integrity, respect for others, teamwork and collaboration.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
4. Physical requirements include: regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds when turning parts over, dependent on the part being painted. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Twisting, turning, grasping, reaching, kneeling, crawling, pulling, and extended periods of standing.
5. Employee must wear OSHA approved safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, and hearing protection.
6. Employee must be willing to work as needed, as well as any shift.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: