Elevator Installation Technician
101 Mobility LLC
Summary of Responsibilities:
101 Mobility is seeking qualified candidates that have experience installing elevators to fill the full-time position for an Elevator Installation Technician. The right candidate will be located in or around Maumelle, AR, Plano, TX or Edmond, OK. The candidate must also be comfortable and compassionate with the elderly and disabled and will provide our customers with outstanding customer service and quality workmanship.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Services customers by installing and servicing mobility products and equipment.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Installation and troubleshooting of ramps, vertical platform lifts, patient lifts, auto lifts, elevators and other related products.
- Assist with home remodeling for ease of access for disabled persons.
- Contacts customers through the phone and in person to provide technical service support.
- Thoroughly trains customers how to use the product(s) in a safe manner.
- Evaluates the customers environment for safe and effective means for installation of mobility products.
- Maintains warehouse inventory in an organized and efficient manner.
- Coordinates daily work efforts with all aspects of the organization.
- Identifies and adheres to safe workplace practices and observance of OSHA and fire regulations.
- Transport products in a company vehicle in a safe and courtesy manner, adhering to all traffic laws.
- Utilizes the proprietary operating system to record customer interactions, upload pictures and other related paperwork, set and review scheduled appointments.
- Safely load equipment in an orderly and secure manner in accordance with policies.
- Must have 5-7 years in installing mobility equipment or elevators (both ASME 17.1 and ASME 18.1).
- Able to read blueprints and provide equipment recommendations and specifications from construction plans.
- Eligible and able to obtain an Elevator Mechanic’s license and work with inspectors and regulating agencies for commercial applications.
- Able to work with general contractors, architects, and homeowners to provide onsite evaluations, recommendations, and assist in the selling process.
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics for equipment.
- Able to travel for short periods of time depending on commercial job locations.
- Able to coordinate and manage multiple in-field teams simultaneously while maintaining safety and quality control of the project.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Willingness to work extended hours and weekends.
- Must be able to successfully pass background and drug screenings.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Contact: HR Manager