Electronics Technical Support
Elevator Controls Corporation
Summary of Responsibilities:
Elevator Controls Corporation, in business for over 30 years and located in Sacramento, California, designs and manufactures elevator control panels. Our Technical Support Agents offer phone support to our customers, answering inbound technical and customer service calls relating to our control panels. Calls may deal with instructions on installation or troubleshooting on a variety of issues, all requiring electronic knowledge. Elevator Controls Corporation prides itself on the excellent personal technical support that we offer to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively articulate necessary technical information to customers and coworkers in a simple and concise manner over the telephone or via email
- Document customer issues and steps taken to resolve the issue
- Maintain and enhance excellent customer relations
- Must be a self-starter, organized and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Occasional travel to customer sites may be required after training is complete
- Any and all additional tasks associated with Technical Support and support issue resolution as required
- AA Degree in Electronics or certificate in Electronic Technology or related field
- Experience in electro-mechanical/electrical systems, troubleshooting in a manufacturing or production environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written
- Elevator industry experience is beneficial but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
- Willing and open to travel to job sites on occasion is highly desired
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com.
Elevator Controls is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Contact: Human Resources