Upcoming Town Hall events:
- August 31, 2021: Safety in the Industry
- November 16, 2021: Technology
August Town Hall event:
Town Hall: Creating a Culture of Safety
Date & Time: August 31, 2021, 2pm
Description: The topic of safety has grown over time, creating whole sub-industries dedicated to safety and training. However, even with all the information and resources at your fingertips, what can you do at your company to instill a company value of safety that is as strong as your work ethic? Join a panel of elevator and lift safety experts as they go over some of the best ways to bring safety home.
• Patrick Bothwell, Draka EHC
• Sandra A. Boudloche, OSHA Region VI
• Lou DeLoreto, Elevate Safety Systems
• Dave Smarte, NAEC
TO JOIN at 2pm ET on Aug 31, use THIS LINK: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83728138430?pwd=SmZId01OK1BDMDVWSHQzcEthenRFQT09
(Webinar ID: 837 2813 8430, passcode 861934)
Recent Town Hall descriptions and recordings:
Town Hall: 2019 Code Update and AHJ Interpretations
Date & Time: May 25, 2021, 2pm
Description: Public and worker safety in elevator use is of critical importance, and the Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) over elevator safety are on the front lines of oversight of the code enforcement. With the changes that came with the 2019 Code Update, how are the local authorities responding and what do industry professionals need to know about the local interpretations of the update?
• Carl Burch, Vantage
• Don Holloway, Kings III (View the PowerPoint presentation from Don and Dave of Kings III HERE)
• Dave Mann, Kings III
• Chris Strawn, Elevator Safety and Technical Services
Town Hall: Marketing New Products
Date: February 23, 2021
Description: In this competitive industry, what are the best ways to bring new products and innovations to customers? This panel discussion will explore some examples of companies in the elevator sector introducing new products to the market and what you can do to maximize your new product launch!
• Donald Gelestino, President, Champion Elevator Corp. (View his PowerPoint presentation HERE)
• Sanjay Kamani, President & COO, KP Property Advisors, LLC
• Bill Page, Director of Product Management,
Bruno Independent Living Aids, Inc.
• Steve Wurth, CEO/President, Wurtec