Upcoming Town Hall events:
Town Hall: 2019 Code Update and AHJ Interpretations
Date & Time: May 25, 2021, 2pm
Description: Public and worker safety in elevator use is of critical importance, and the Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) over elevator safety are on the front lines of oversight of the code enforcement. With the changes that came with the 2019 Code Update, how are the local authorities responding and what do industry professionals need to know about the local interpretations of the update?
• Carl Burch, Vantage
• Chris Strawn, Elevator Safety and Technical Services
• Don Holloway, Kings III
• Dave Mann, Kings III
We hope that you can join us for what will be another insightful discussion. This virtual event is for all NAEC members and is brought to you by the NAEC Member Services Committee.
Instructions to join webinar on the day of the event:
Dial US: +1 312 626 6799
Additional Upcoming Town Hall Events:
- August 31, 2021: Safety in the Industry
- November 16, 2021: Topic TBA
Recent Town Hall descriptions and recordings:
Town Hall: Marketing New Products
Date: February 23, 2021
Description: In this competitive industry, what are the best ways to bring new products and innovations to customers? This panel discussion will explore some examples of companies in the elevator sector introducing new products to the market and what you can do to maximize your new product launch!
• Donald Gelestino, President, Champion Elevator Corp. (View his PowerPoint presentation HERE)
• Sanjay Kamani, President & COO, KP Property Advisors, LLC
• Bill Page, Director of Product Management,
Bruno Independent Living Aids, Inc.
• Steve Wurth, CEO/President, Wurtec