Summary of Responsibilities:
U-Tek Elevator, Inc is an established and expanding elevator company based in the heart of Brooklyn. It is owned by the German company -LIFTCOR GmbH. We are proud of our individual and high class engineered solutions. With more than 30 years of experience in the elevator business and 1300 employees globally, we understand our client needs. We are reputable for our reliability, valuable solutions, excellent service and product quality. U-Tek Elevator is committed to serving our clients 24 hours a day when it comes to elevator troubleshooting.
We are looking for experienced Elevator Mechanics/ Elevator Service Technicians to join our growing team. Successful candidates will primarily be responsible for new installation, maintenance and modernization/repair work on elevators. In addition to that, the service technician will be required to respond to calls regarding elevator malfunctions, troubleshooting the elevators until resolved.
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, 40 hours per week with overtime available.
• Installation of all types of elevators
• Unloading Equipment
• Reviewing Blueprints for Installation/Troubleshooting
• Coordinating/Maintaining a schedule with other mechanics and General Contractors
• Attending weekly meeting on jobsite or in the office
• Licensed or Certified Elevator Technicians highly desired but not required
• Must have 1-2 years of experience
• Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must have knowledge of different types of equipment
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to complete assigned work in a timely manner
• Hard worker and team player
• Willing to travel within the five boroughs
Please do not respond to this ad if you do not meet the above requirements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Contact: HR Manager